Thursday 28 April 2016

White Organic Blooms On Navy



Hi there, happy Thursday! Lydia here with you and I'm so glad you stopped by.

Today I have been playing again with one of my favourite new floral stamp sets, Mama Elephant 'Organic Blooms'. I wanted to show that you don't have to have every colour under the sun to colour these beauties, so if it have minial supplies you can still create with this.


I have used very miniumal supplies on this- a navy card base, white ink, white embossing powder, a white coloured pencil and a couple of splashes of white spray.



I stamped the Mama Elephant 'Organic Blooms' in white ink, all the way around the outside edge to create a frame for my sentiment to fit inside. Once this was dry I took my white pencil and traced over the white ink and then added some extra shadows and details with it.

I then stamped my sentiment from Concord & 9th 'Shine Brighter' in the space that was left in the same white ink and added white embossing powder and heat set it. To finish I added some splatters with some white spray and my card was complete.



Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope you like my card and give this technique a go yourself.

Hugs, Lydia x


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team