Wednesday 20 April 2016

Unbelievable



Hello,
Today I have an unbelievable birthday card. 
Well its not lol but that is the fun sentiment from the Lovable legends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped and masked the big foot on to kraft card.
Then coloured them using Prisma color pencils. 
Its not perfect colouring as I wanted a rougher look so have used little swirls to create different textures to the fur.
I used the icicle die cut for my grass and added a couple of layers. 
The sentiment from the set is combined with the a birdie told me stamps and dies.
I added a scalloped frame from some black polka dot paper also from Lawn Fawn.

Lovable LegendsA Birdie Told MeScalloped Rectangle Stackables Lawn Cuts Image 1

Lets Polka in the Meadow 6x6 Paper Pad

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team