Wednesday 13 April 2016

Just for you



Hello.
I don't know about you but sometimes I like making cards just to cheer someone up or just for no particular reason.
I wanted to build up my stash of these cards and reached for my Altenew Lacy scrolls. 
Its full of solid images that are such pretty shapes.


Although they are solid shapes I wanted some detail so I stamped the images in Altenew inks buttercream yellow and frayed leaf green before adding some detail with prisma color pencils.
You could also do this with either copics or water colours just make sure you stamp on to the correct paper/card.
I then added some gold splashes onto the panel before adding the sentiment from label love and some sequins and dots of stickles.

Lacy Scrolls Image 1Label Love Image 1


Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background of this card, so soft and pretty. The sentiment is beautifully done.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team