Thursday 21 April 2016

Penciled Blooms



Hi there and happy Thursday! And a big Happy Birthday Ma'am (if your reading this).

Today I have a floral birthday card using the amazingly gorgeous Mama Elephant 'Organic Blooms'...


I am in love with this stamp set as there are so many different techniques you could use this for, and because its such a big stamp it can be used once to fill up a whole card or it even wouldn't take long to make a background!


I stamped the image using a really light ink and then coloured using some coloured pencils- it does take a little time but I do find this type of colouring very relaxing.

For the sentiment I used Altenew 'Beautiful Lady'.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you like my card and feel like it's it for a queen ;)

Hugs Lydia x

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team