Wednesday 20 July 2016

Angular Birthday

I have a very easy masculine card to share today.  I often tend towards kraft for masculine cards as I feel it really adds a masculine edge to even a feminine image but today I am all about angles which also say masculine to me.


I used one of the great new stencils from Neat and Tangled - this one is Parquet Floor and I simply used a sponge dabber to softly brush some grey ink through it.   I then used the Stitched Basic Edges die from MFT selecting one of the angled ones and making sure I lined it up with one of the "joins" in the pattern.  A simple birthday sentiment from Big Birthday Sentiments and a few dots of black enamel finish off the simple card.





Hope you're all getting a reprieve from the excessive heat - I'm waiting for the storms to start.

See you on Sunday.

Tara




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous masculine card and loving the angle and now think the MFT die's are such a great idea! Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - the dies are great - really versatile and have been oos for so long so I am so glad I managed to grab some recently.

      Delete
  2. Soooo cool! Love this card! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team