Saturday 2 July 2016

Bright Watercolored Anenomes



Hi there and happy Saturday! Lydia here with you today as me a Julia had a bit of a mix around this week but we will be back to our normal days next week!

I reached for a couple of older sets this week as they needed some love...


For the floral images I used Wplus9 'Watercolored Anemones'.... I just love this set! Especially in these bright bold colours it looks like it has been printed rather than stamped.

To get my placement I drew a circle using pencil then stamped the flowers and leaves into place. Once I had finished the images I then rubbed the line out.


For the sentiment I used Altenew 'Super Script'- how awesome does that look stamped it dark black ink?!?!

And that's it, super quick and simple but yet a bright, bold feast for the eyes.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

See you next week,

Hugs, Lydia xxx

4 comments:

  1. Such fun and vibrant colours, fabulous on a wet day like today..thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lydia
    Such a lot of companies are doing this technique now, so pleased to see your interpretation of this one ( I think thats spelt right lol).
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lydia, I love this set, but I pretty much love everything WPlus9 brings out. Your colours and design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team