Thursday 14 July 2016

Top Heavy Painted Flowers



Hi there everyone and Happy Thursday!

It's Lydia here with you today sharing a nearly one layer card...


I started by adding some masking tape at an angle to mask out the bottom part of my card blank. I then stamped some of the flower outlines from Altenew 'Painted Flowers' in black ink- I stamped at the top of the card going slightly over the masking tape.


Once all of the images were in position I coloured them using their corresponding second and third layers- Sea Glass and Ocean Waves Crisp ink for the flowers and Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades for the foliage. When all this stamping was done I then removed the masking tape.


I added two thin strips of black card and stamped by sentiment from Altenew 'Thinking Of You'.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll see you next week.

Hugs, Lydia x


4 comments:

  1. Great card Lydia and thank you for your tips on how you made the card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing how you make it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team