Thursday 7 July 2016

Fresh Framed Sentiment



Hi there everyone and happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing a card using an Altenew stamp set from their last release, 'Precious Moments'...


I just love the sentiments on this set, they are so beautiful and touching and can be made even more personal by adding, Mom, Dad, Daughter or Son sub headings. I chose two of the sentiments from the set and they fit perfect within the frame I created using two of the dies (one within the other) from Lil Inker 'Circle Mats'.


Before stamping the sentiment I masked off the area where it was going to be with a sticky note cut with the larger of the circle mats used for the frame. I then stamped some of the floral images from the same set around where the frame would be. There are solid filler images for the leaves and flowers so I added some of these into place, I left some blank as I like the look this gives.


Once all the floral stamping was done I stuck the frame into place and then stamped the sentiment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you next week!

 Hugs, Lydia xxx

7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team