Tuesday 19 July 2016

Sticker Stamping!


Hi! Happy Tuesday again!
Thought I'd revisit a technique I tried years ago. It's great fun and you've probably got some in your craft room already... label sheets.
Any plain ones will do. Round ones look particularly fab.
You only really need label sheets and colouring supplies.
I've used a stamp set from WPlus9- and this one is in stock and would do perfectly
First off- grab a sticker'label sheet
 Next, I stamped and heat embossed
Colour in next. Be warned- the paper for these stickers is super thin so it won't take much water without tearing.
Lastly, just transfer them using something sticky- a transfer sheet. I use Oracol (for use with my Silhouette). Then, pop it onto a card blank and finish the project off
Fancy doing something a little more contemporary? I've used thinner labels and only partly covered the card. I die cut the sentiment
Just add a layer of black cardstock underneath the negative die cut space to help give dimension and then add the word using foam pads
It works for larger sized labels too- I've created this simple unisex card
using the My Favorite Things Undeniable Chemistry set
These label sheets look fantastic brayered over too. Stamp in black or white emboss and then add different brayered colours. Hope this inspires to give it a go!
See you next week!


4 comments:

  1. That looks so cool!! Always love seeing where your mind will take you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and such an inspirational idea...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous cards and such a cool idea! Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team