Thursday 21 July 2016

Pencils On Kraft



Hi there everyone and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today.

I have been playing with kraft card today, I just look the soft, rustic look that it gives.


To mix things up a little I stamped my images in white pigment ink, this is a great alternative to back ink and it works so well on kraft card. The image I used is from Altenew 'Best Mom' and I stamped this twice going down my card blank.

I coloured my images using coloured pencils, I find that coloured pencils give a gorgeous vibrant look on the kraft card.


For the sentiment I used the coordinating die set for Altenew 'Majestic Bloom' . I die cut the sentiment and added it on top of some vellum to make it stand out more.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again next week!

Hugs, Lydia xxx


5 comments:

  1. The pigment ink stamping and the pencils look beautiful together, thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lydia! Can you tell me which brand of die you used please?
    Thank you
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies! Should have gone to 'Specsavers' ... I can see it in the Altenew die set now!!
      Maria

      Delete
  3. LOVE this card. Which pencils did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lydia
    Maria made me laugh ,my friend works for them ( Specsavers)!
    Lydia this is so pretty and I'm amazed at how well the pencils work on Kraft card!
    Loved yesterday on C/Craft!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team