Sunday 3 July 2016

June Challenge Winner

We had some gorgeous entries for our sketch challenge last month but we did have a number of entrants who didn't feature any products we sell.  This is a challenge for friends of our store and as such entrants who don't use at least one product we sell in future won't be commented on and will not be eligible for the prize and may have their entries deleted.

Now for the winners - we have one overall winner and 3 runners up this month who all did a great job with the sketch.

Our overall winner this month is SkinnyMinnieMoo with her adorable laundry scene!  We all really loved it.


 Drop me a line via the store and I will send you your £15 prize to spend in store!

Our runners up this month in no particular order were Sarah, Al and Sabrina.


It's amazing how differently people can interpret a simple sketch and all 3 of these did it brilliantly I am sure you will agree!   Here's your winners badge for your blogs.



We'll be back tomorrow afternoon with a brand new challenge for July with a fruity twist!





3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy! I haven't won anything since I was about 10! Lol Thank you, you've made my day! :D I'm looking forward to seeing what the challenge is tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners, loved Nikki's fun card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team