Wednesday 27 July 2016

Tropical Anniversary

I have a bright and sunny card to share today that I made to celebrate a friend's anniversary.  They got married in the Caribbean so the new hibiscus die from Newton's Nook is the perfect reminder for them.


I die cut all the elements from white card and simply coloured them with markers - we always tend to go for plain card stock for die cuts but they can be coloured just the same way as stamps which adds interest and realism.  For the pollen I used some old brown flock powder and finished with a sentiment from Avery Elle's So Happy  A yellow base card adds to the tropical feel.


I missed this die, along with a few that matched the stamps in the latest release, from my pre-order but they are all now in stock.

See you Sunday ;-)

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team