Monday 14 October 2019

Amazing Type!!

Once I saw the cute typewriter die from Sugar Pea Designs I was inspired to try this 
interactive card.... it seemed the perfect idea for a typewriter...


.... and if you pull the sheet of paper up....


I've used a die to cut the slit in the circular panel behind the typewriter but you can 
easily use a knife to do the same thing. I inked through a sun ray stencil onto the 
front of the circle and then worked out where the slit had to be.


This is the back view... as you can see the sheet of paper is thin card which has a strip of 
card added at the bottom to stop it coming all the way through from the back. 
I added foam tape around the rest of the panel so the moving card can slide more easily.


To add a subtle pattern to the card base I used a Typewriter background stamp in
 pale grey... a perfect match for this die!! :) A smattering of stars in silver and black 
and I called it done, I can add my message on the inside depending on the occasion :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team