Tuesday 8 October 2019

Merry and Bright


Hello, it's Liz here today. The Christmas box has been moved to the front of the crafty cupboard and I've made a start! My card features two stamp sets both by Wplus9. The sentiment panel and flowers are from the Be Merry set and the reindeers are from the Santa's Reindeer set. I love the mix of modern fonts and the quirky way the reindeers have been drawn.

I have the matching dies for both of these stamp sets (you can find them here - Be Merry and Santa's Reindeer)so this card was super easy to make, just some quick colouring with my markers and job done. I didn't add any finishing touches or embellishments as I wanted to keep the look clean, modern and fresh, I hope I pulled it off!

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team