Friday 11 October 2019

Festive Friday!

Hey!

It's Bev here (again). I'm stepping if for Tara this week as she gets some important accounting done and she promises to be back in a couple of weeks with a bumper issue of Found on Friday.

Did you see the NEW MFT Release this week? If you didn't you must have been hiding under a rock or you are avoiding Christmas OR you are so scared your bank balance will be wiped out in an instant that you daren't look!

Well, I looked and caved for more than I intended! Isn't that always the case?! My goodies arrived on Thursday (my selfie day) and I couldn't wait to ink up the new Christmas sELFies clear stamp set...




Now, I'm not big lover of cute, I've never been one of those types of girls. But this set is just my style of fun and cute. Plus I have a thing for polaroid photos!




This first card was pretty quick to make. I used colour pencils to colour the image and when I am excited about a new stamp, I opt for quick flat colouring with minimal fuss and shading. Which is exactly what I have done with this image.





Next, I had a fun layering design in my head in which I was able to use all of the sELFie images from the set.




This was so fun to make and the masking was super quick too, with the images being square. Again some quick simple, flat colouring and one of the sentiments from the set & I was done.




That's all I had time to make yesterday using this set, but I am sure I will be reaching for it again soon!

Now if you've had your eye on this set, you might want to snag one quickly HERE before the stock Tara ordered in of this one has gone, it's going FAST!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team