Thursday 24 October 2019

Share Handmade Kindness

Hey!

I'm here today to Share Handmade Kindness with you all, hopefully it will inspire you to send out some handmade kindness to someone this week :)

This week Jennifer McGuire is celebrating 3 years of sharing handmade kindness and I thought it would be lovely to honour this anniversary too, using the Hero Arts Acts of Kindness clear stamp set and the Share Handmade Kindness fancy die.



I've a trio of cards to share using a combination of the stamps and dies seen above paired with other awesome products.




The Hero Arts Acts of Kindness clear stamp set is mainly sentiments, apart from the few heart accents. With sets like this, it can often be difficult to know how to use the sentiments in a creative way. One thing I love to do, especially with bolder sentiments is shadow stamping.




This is super easy to achieve using a stamping tool, a coloured ink and black ink. Once I stamped the sentiment I felt it needed a beautiful butterfly to accent it, I chose one from WPlus9 Beautiful Butterflies was the perfect choice.

Next, I wanted to use the 'Throw Kindness Round Like Confetti' sentiment, as I had the perfect choice of stamp set to pair it with...




I think this is the first card I have made with one of Concord & 9th turnabout stamp sets *shocked face*. Obviously the best choice was the Confetti Turnabout clear stamp set.




I used a selection of Altenew inks to stamp the confetti and then over stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I finished the card with a small hear accent filled with glittery dimensional  drops and also added some to a few of the confetti drops.

Lastly for today I had to use the Share Handmade Kindness fancy die...




This is a wonderful sentiment in a beautiful font and I instantly thought to showcase it with the inlaid die technique. I used Hero Hues Azalea card stock and it looks shockingly pink against black. But I love it! 




I finished this card off with a sparkly embossed heart, fussy cut and adhered to the card using foam adhesive.

All the products I've used can be seen below. I hope you find some creative time today and that you are inspired to share some handmade kindness.

Crafty Hugs
Bev





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team