Tuesday 29 October 2019

November Monthly Planner Pages


Hello, it's Liz here today. Last month I shared my October monthly planner pages and told you a little bit about how I use the monthly pages (if you missed it the blog post is here). So continuing on from that here are my November pages. I have taken a totally different approach this month and have left lots of space in the boxes for notes - November is going to be a busy month! That's what I love about these blank pages by Waffle Flower, you can customise and decorate as much or as little as you want to suit your needs in any particular month.

Because I wanted to leave the boxes blank I simply decorated along the bottom of the pages. I also added some extra 'list' space on the side. The stamps I have used this month just hint at Christmas, that's because I like to go all out Christmas on my December pages! 


Here are links to the stamp sets I used -

Birdie Brown Alphabet and Numbers by My Favorite Things

The monthly planner pages are by Waffle Flower and are on special offer at the mo' here.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting and happy planning! 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team