Monday 7 October 2019

Plant Lady

Hi there :)

My card today features a great stamp set from Flora and Fauna which arrived in store 
on Friday along with a whole host of other gorgeous stamps and dies, 
I love plants so this set just had to come home with me...


As a background, I used the Faceted Turnabout stencil in shades of yellow 
and neutral Distress Oxide inks... I used Scattered Straw, Fossilised Amber, 
Mustard Seed and Antique linen. The stencil is easy to use and doesn't 
really require a stamping jig to use it.. just turn it and line up the shapes by eye...


I love the tiled background effect for the plants and the 
oxides have such a lovely matt texture too


I stamped the plants in various colours of dye ink and added shading with 
coloured pencils, I trimmed mine out with scissors but a matching die set 
is available for this stamp set too. 
This stamp set will mix and match with lots of others in the range too :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

    



1 comment:

  1. I love the mix and match of the sets! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team