Friday 4 October 2019

Love You Miss You Big Hugs Typewriter Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Friday!

Continuing from my last post where I talked about my love of vintage/retro stuff, today's card is dedicated to typewriters! There's just something so satisfying about typing with one of these machines and seeing your words brought to life! There was only one set I wanted to pull out to honour this theme - the SugarPea Designs You're My Type stamp set:


Awesome, right?!


I started my stamping just the typewriter part of the stamp using a mix of kraft and pale grey inks, spritzing with water to blend the colours and create a more faded look. I added some splatters of black mist to my base for an inky look.


This card really came together so quickly thanks to this set! I stamped my three sentiments and heart onto a skinny strip of cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink, trimmed them out and adhered them in place with dimensional glue gel. That's it - quick, simple, and stunning!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team