Thursday 10 October 2019

Dreaming Of A White Christmas!

Hey All & Happy Thursday!

With Christmas only 11 weeks away, I thought I had better make a start on my Christmas card stash. Yep, I am usually one of those leave it to the last minute and panic kind of Christmas card makers, but I am doing my best to not let that happen this year ;)

I am also one of those people who constantly dream of a white Christmas and I absolutely LOVE snow and snowflakes! 

So when I saw WPlus 9 Merriest Snowflake clear stamp set, it had to come and live with me and I've used it for a trio of cards to share with you today.




For my first card I kept things really CAS, but with a lot of sparkle! Christmas card making is the perfect time to dig out those sparkly embossing powders & metallic inks we all hoard ;) 




This stamp set contains a lovely large snowflake wreath image, which I stamped in silver metallic ink, heat embossed with some sparkly embossing powder and coloured with blue alcohol markers. I also added some clear dimensional to the centres of the snowflakes which make up the wreath. The sentiment is one of the smaller sentiments, stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and adhered using foam adhesive. 




Next, I wanted to used the large snowflake wreath image as an all over background and I've been itching to give the Hero Hues Paradise premium card stock an outing. 




This is one of my favourite colours and it makes me happy to pair with snowflakes too! Again, I have stamped the image in silver metallic ink, heat embossed with some sparkly embossing powder. 




I then added the 'merriest wishes' sentiment, stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with sparkly embossing powder. Some glossy white dimensional drops were added to the snowflake centres finished my design. 

Lastly I have a really quick CAS design...




I used a combination of the sentiments accented with the small star image, all stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with sparkly embossing powder. 




I added some coordinating colour to the stars to match the Hero Hues Paradise premium card stock I have used as a mat layer. 

That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you a little with your Christmas card making. Thanks for stopping by & see you again next week :)

Crafty Hugs
Bev 

Products Used...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team