Tuesday 1 October 2019

October Monthly Planner Pages


Hello, It's Liz here today. Paper planners may seem old fashioned in this digital age but they are a great way to stay organised with space for to do lists, notes and ideas as well as all those important dates and appointments.

Here are my planner top tips -
  • Have a regular daily planning session, I do five or ten minutes every evening.
  • Have a weekly planning session, I usually do this on a Sunday for the week ahead. I note up all the routine tasks that don't change from week to week.
  • Use the monthly section, this is what I am sharing today. It's a brief overview of the whole month.
  • Finally, and most importantly, keep your planner handy! It will not fulfil it's purpose if it's tidied away on a shelf.
There is also a creative crossover between planning and crafting. I use stamps, stickers and washi tape to have fun decorating the pages of my planner. The stamp sets I have used on my October monthly section are as follows -


The blank refill monthly pages are by Waffle Flower. These are perfect for creative planning as the paper is thick and smooth. You can find them in the shop here. And as a finishing touch I always add Washi to the edges of the pages. I have used the gingham from the Spring Farmhouse set which you can find here.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting (and happy planning)! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team