Friday 18 October 2019

Never Too Many Cats Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Friday!

If you've followed my work before you'll know I love cats. I've had cats in my family for generations and I've always had at least one cat in my home. In my opinion you can never have too many cats.

Which is entirely the sentiment of today's card:


Awesome, right?!


I pulled out the Lawn Fawn Tiny Halloween stamp set and stamped my entire card front with the cat stamp. I knew this set was a cute must-have the moment I saw it, but once I had it in person and saw just how tiny the images were I was head over heels!


The cats and sentiment were all stamped using  Versafine Onyx Black ink. Once all the stamping was done I coloured the design with markers. A quick and simple card that definitely speaks the truth: you can never have too many cats!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. Love it ( and so would my daughter!) - you must have a lot of patience, colouring in all of those tiny kitties! Did you colour the background too or stamp on pink paper?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team