Tuesday 5 September 2017

Autumn Leaves

There's a definite feeling of autumn in the air. I love the changing seasons and I'm ready for cosy jumpers and winter boots now!

I'm bringing that autumn feel to the blog today, with a card perfect for those fall birthdays.


On a piece of card, I blended on inks in autumnal colours. I then ran this through my die cutting machine with two leaves from the MFT Leafy Greenery set. 



On a card base, I used the Lil'inker Stitched Woodgrain cover die to add some subtle details. Then I adhered the leaves onto the card base.



I die cut a tag and embossed a sentiment in gold, then added some gold twine at the top. I used foam tape to add it to the card.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

MFT Tiny Tags



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team