Friday 1 September 2017

sweet Seal Smooches.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I've got some sweet smooching seals...


...using the adorable new Sealed With A Kiss from Lawn Fawn's latest release.


I am going to repeat myself for the millionth time...but I LOVE these small sets that Lawn Fawn release.  The price point and value for money are unreal, like cheaper than you would pay for one card from the high-street!  Unbelievably amazing.
As soon as I had this set in my hands I knew I wanted the sweet little seals having a sneaky smooch in front of a pretty sunset...so that's what I did.


I started with my background using inks as watercolour and washed a variety of colours, (yellows, pinks and blues), across my panel to create a pretty sunset.  I then cut the sun and a couple of clouds from Lawn Fawn's Spring Showers from a piece of card and (the sun, partially) from my background, coloured the sun, and in-laid them back in.  I then stamped my elements out for my main scene from Sealed with a kiss with the ice block from Avery Elle's Brring On The Joy, coloured using my Zigs, and fussy cut.


I stamped my sentiment from the same set straight on to my background and clear heat embossed.
I then built up my scene using foam tape to add dimension, mounted onto a pale blue card base and there you have it.


I can't say enough good things about Lawn Fawn, and especially their uber affordable mini-sets and this. THIS, in my opinion, is one of the best EVER, I mean look at their little faces!  Adorable.

As always, everything I used is linked below so be sure to have a peek.

See you next week.

Jillx

Sealed With A Kiss  Spring Showers Dies Image 1 Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team