Saturday 30 September 2017

Snowman and Reindeer Gift Boxes

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I know a lot of you think it is too early for Christmas Cards and Christmas Gift Boxes. You might be right but let's be honest: Did you see the last Mama Elephant Release? Who can resist all these super cute Christmas stamps and dies? Even if it is still September? Not me!


And if you know me a little bit you know that I love to make gift boxes and I love all the Christmas stuff (well, definetly the crafty things). So when I saw Mama Elephant's Favor Bag Accessory: Snow Deer  I didn't care what time of the year it was (it could have been the beginning of summer break or New Year's Eve) I HAD to make gift boxes using these dies!


I started by die cutting all the parts I needed from coloured cardstock. There are a lot of dies but with the image you see below it is easy to sort out which dies you need. I assembled the reindeer and the snowman and added some details with glitter glue: a red nose for the reindeer and rose cheeks for the snowman (not very realistic but cute, don't you think?).


Than I built the gift boxes using Lawn Fawn's Fancy Box. I used white cardstock for the snowman box and kraft cardstock for the reindeer. To bring in more colour I adhered patterned paper to the lid.

These are really easy to build gift boxes and they are really cute, don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team