Thursday 28 September 2017

It's Just A Phase Moon Encouragement Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I think everyone can do with some encouragement now and then, especially when they're going through a challenging time. It's lovely to be able to feel supported when things are difficult, but sometimes you might want something other than flowers or to have a different sentiment than a standard 'thinking of you' etc.

Being a space lover, I had to snap up the new It's Just A Phase Bold Prints stamp from Hero Arts, but I couldn't quite figure out how to use it - until I came up with an alternative kind of encouragement card:


I was going for a variation of a 'this will pass' message, and thought this worked brilliantly with the background!


I stamped the background onto pale grey cardstock and heat embossed with metallic platinum embossing powder. The imperfect embossing with the platinum tones works great for moons I think!


A custom sentiment was a must for this card. The WPlus9 Whimsy Alpha stamp set was the perfect foil for this quirky card! I stamped the words a letter at a time with black ink, and trimmed out and adhered with dimensional glue gel to finish.


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team