Thursday 7 September 2017

Woodland Animals Thinking of You Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Despite my protestations and desperate clinging on to Summer, I have to concede that the air has taken on a decidedly Autumnal feel. That isn't all bad I suppose - I love the different colours of the leaves, the excuse to cosy up with a hot chocolate, and bringing out my favourite chunky jumpers!

The impending arrival of Autumn also gave me a reason to pull out another Flora And Fauna set and give it some love - the Flora And Fauna Woodland stamp set was just begging for some inky time...


Fun, right?! I love those adorable animals and the whimsical feel of this set! Perfect for building a fun scene!


I stamped all my images with brown ink, for a more Autumnal feel. After that I pulled out my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers to add some quick watercolouring!


I loved mixing in shades of red, orange, brown, green and yellow to really ring in the season!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team