Saturday 2 September 2017

Hello Lovely

Hey stampers, Anni here!

As you may already know I LOVE to colour with my ZIG Clean Colour Real Brush pens. Most of the time I use them to colour flower images. Oddly enough I never choose them for critters or something else and I don't know why...


Today's card is another example! For this one I decided to go with no line coloring. I chose a very light ink and stamped the flower from Concord & 9th's Hello Lovely set on watercolour paper.
Then I coloured the images by adding a little bit of colour with the ZIG pens and fading it out with some water and a brush.
After I finished only the big flower was in a red shade and it seemed a little bit off to me. So I added some red dots here and there to balance out the colours.


For a little more interest I added some black details to the flowers to go with the sentiment on a stripe of black cardstock. I even added more dots - this time with a white gel pen to the biggest flower.
I always love how you can take your coloured images one step further by adding just a little bit of white and black gel pen.

So what about you? Do you have a favourite colouring medium for special images just like me? Or do you need every medium on any image? Let me know - I'm curious!

Thanks for stoping by and have a crafty weekend!


   

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Anni, it's one of my favourite stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team